Wednesday, January 5, 2011

It's time to judge my lack of taste...

Alriiiiiiiiiiiiii. Today is the day I FINALLY received my ASOS order that I sent away for about ehm..2 years ago.  I thought i'd show you the stuff I bought considering I just got A NEW CAMERA (my first one hence the shit photos, soz)

No.1: Fucking GORGE:

I seen this t-shirt on the site and thought...hmm...it's alright..I may as well buy it. THANK JAYSUS I DID! It was the first item I lifted out of the box and instantly fell in love with it.


It's so simple and sits perfectly below my waist line. (Don't judge the sheet in the background either...just don't) I love the scattered effect of colour and also the miniature punch-hole designs. I'll be living out of this once college starts again.

No.2: Jizz Jumper:

I've actually died. Seriously. This jumper completes me. I'm a huge fan of black and white, simplicity. This jumper is the definition of my style. It just screams instant classic to me.


                                                          I want to marry this jumper

No.3: Simple, yet different:

I bought this t-shirt on a whim. It is underwhelming to be frank. However I do like the asymmetric hemline and it could work with a more rockish outfit as a base with more loud clothes and severely skinny skinnies (my fave).


No.4: Print city:

Anyone who knows me knows that I have a slight fetish for prints. I came across this top and tried not to jizz myself. I actually had a minor spaz attack when I thought the only available size was a large. Luckily my eyes were being bastards.




I love love love this beyond words. If anyone tries to destroy it at any of my parties or pre's, I will find you, and end you.

No. 5 Something I wouldn't normally buy:

I'm still on the fence about this shirt. I generally prefer darker shades when it comes to shirts. But, it's time to be a bit more versatile with my clothes! I do like the combo of colours and feel it suits me. It's a tad bit bright, but whatevz, I'll be ready for the circus loike.


No. 6: Oh no he didn't:

Yes people. I did it. I bought silver skinnies. I couldn't resist. I'm gonna look like such a little fag scene kid but fuck that. I'm in love. Even my mother said they looked well on me ( RARE ). I'm sure they'll turn a few heads in UCD or gleam to perfection under my sexy lab coat.

Ooft....love 'em

No.7, 8 and 9: The slick cunt:

I also bought a suit! I can finally suit up when needed for college, scaring the kiddies and what not. I decided not to opt for the classic black suit because I think it's a tad boring. Sooooooo...I bought a burgundy one! It's fecking gorge...it fits like a glove (hence i'll never be eating again) and just screams quality! I also bought a pair of patent black leather shoes to complete the look. I thought I needed a tad bit of slick git oozing from the outfit.

Not the best photo..but it does the job 

I love these shoes so much...

You shall see me wearing all these clothes VERY soon once college starts again =)

Look forward to more blogs from me!!

Mark x

No comments:

Post a Comment