Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Revival of Sorts

Hey guys...It's been AGES since I've blogged; simply because I had nothing to blog about. DEEP isn't it...

I realised today that my daily routine revolves around:

1.Eating
2.Going to college
3.Eating during lectures
4.Rushing to take down lecture notes while eating
5.Not hearing what the lecturer said due to my constant munching noises
6.Hanging out with friends, going home and eating
7.Showering (and no, not eating...I have some dignity left)
8.Tea
9.Drinking myself to oblivion
10.Facebook
11.Boyfriend (This sequence does not dictate the order in which I prefer...Jason merely ended up here...please don't cut me)

So...I decided it's time for a new direction of sorts via a hobby. God knows I'm just gonna turn into some form of pervert by randomly googling things!

In a sense im trying to revive a piece of me that I long believed to be extinct. You couldn't really blame me with the constant lab reports telling me "DO THIS NOT THAT" and "DRAWING CONSISTS OF LITTLE DETAIL"...well then, why actually bother? All this science has severely dulled my creativity and my drawing skills. So..yeah, I'm gonna bombard your eyes with drawings I've done! Now don't expect Da Vinci levels of excellence (although at one stage I was SO close to being that good). I'm starting at the extreme basics and learning how to draw again, therefore patience will be needed.

OH...a little bit about my kind of art. I LOVE graphic, pain, misery, gore, dark and disturbing. My best drawing consisted of a child hanging out of his mothers womb (yeah I know..I'm weird...but ye all knew I did other things than just pronounce "COOKBOOK and YOGhurt" differently). However I'm miles behind my old artistic flare and need to start from scratch!

So..after all this rubbish it's time just to stick in a little photo so you can judge if I can actually draw. I like drawing eyes. The windows of the soul some say, and allow us to experience things one could not even begin to imagine. Now remember....basic basic basic until I develop some more confidence in my drawings:

No comments:

Post a Comment